2014 ERG & Council Conference:
October 15th and 16th, 2014
The Only Conference Designed Specifically for ERGs & Diversity Councils.
Organizations are continually faced with the challenge of increasing their effectiveness, generating more impactful results and cultivating their human capital resources to achieve these goals. The contributions of ERGs and Diversity Councils to achieve these ends is crucial and can only happen if they Learn, Lead and Leverage more effectively.
They Learn when they are able to understand best practices and new techniques which enable them to increase the competencies of their members and transition their groups to higher levels of capability.
They Lead when they proactively address new issues and chart new initiatives which are aligned with the organization mission. They Lead when they can galvanize and inspire key stakeholders and their constituency with a renewed sense of purpose.
They Leverage when they uniquely connect diversity to the business and demonstrate how success can be proved through diversity and inclusion. They Leverage when they utilize innovation to generate new solutions and enhanced organizational results.
This conference is dedicated to providing attendees with opportunities to Learn, Lead and Leverage more effectively and to increase their skills and knowledge to:
- share and learn best practices
- gain important insights
- enhance their performance
- increase their value in their workplace, workforce and marketplace
- gain recognition and be rewarded
- renew and recharge to increase impact and effectiveness
- network, celebrate and grow
Who Should Attend?
- ERG and Diversity Council Leaders and Members
- Affinity and Network Groups Leaders and Members
- Chief Diversity Officers, leaders and managers of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Special Emphasis Program Managers (SEPMs)
- Diversity and Inclusion practitioners involved in ERGs or Councils
- HR Professionals involved in ERGs or Councils
- Anyone wanting to start an ERG or Diversity Council
- Anyone wanting to improve their ERG or Diversity Council